Calling all chocolate enthusiasts! Madison invites you to join the Rose City Chocolate Walk on Feb. 10, starting at 1 p.m. This delightful event promises to satisfy your sweet tooth while offering a range of chocolate-themed activities for the whole family.
- Sweet Stroll through Local Establishments:Wander through Madison’s charming downtown as local businesses open their doors to share sweet treats and showcase chocolate-inspired goods.
- Delectable Chocolate Beverages and Desserts:Stop by highlighted eateries to savor mouthwatering chocolate beverages and desserts.
- Chocolate Making Session at the Museum of Early Trades & Crafts: Join baker extraordinaire Mindy Chase to learn about the history of sweet treats while creating delicious Oreo Truffles. Sessions will be offered at 1-2 p.m. and 2:30-3:30 p.m. The event is $10 per family.
- Madison Public Library StoryWalk: Enjoy a leisurely stroll through downtown Madison while exploring the meaning of love in the delightful book, “Love,” Zby Jessie Sima.
- Screening of “Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory” at the Madison Community House: Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of Willy Wonka while enjoying a chocolate snack. Showtimes are at1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Admission is free. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
The Rose City Chocolate Walk promises a day filled with sweetness, entertainment and community spirit. Bring your family and friends to indulge in the magic of chocolate and experience all that Madison has to offer.
For more information and a list of participating businesses visit MadisonNJChamber.org or contact Karen Giambra at [email protected].